Wednesday September 25, 2019
Andy Conn, Jay Bauer, Ken Cornelius, Maria Sullivan, Scott Fowler, Francine Ross, Jerry Oberdorf, Pam Cornelius, Stephanie Saylor, Melissa Eagle
Alumni Social Discussion:
1. Recognizing all table sponsors via banner/poster instead of table markers. Ken is to email that list to Jay by Wed, Oct 2nd.
2. Senior class donation of $1500.00 to association is still pending. This donation will cover cost of venue.
3. A Truck for the homecoming parade is also still pending.
4. We have 2 banners for that truck that will be taken to the FOP Lodge to hang for the social.
5. Stephanie Saylor is getting 4 cases of both flavor of whiteclaws for the social.
5. Maria is picking up all basket and gift donations from Jerry and will deliver to FOP Lodge on Friday.
6. Anyone interested in being in parade should be there at 4:00-4:30. Parade leaves at 5 pm from Sacred Heart Church.
7. Anyone able to help decorate hall will have access to hall at 10am Friday morning.
8. Francine will support the Alumni tent at game for the first 1/2, then head to the social.
9. Volunteer assignments were set and will be printed out at the social. Volunteers will not pay admission.
10. Ken and Pam Cornelius will being 2 cash boxes to use for admission and ticket sales.
Meeting was adjourned at 8pm
Here’s to hoping we have a terrific attendance!! I personally have several of the golfers (Saturdays outing) coming…… we may run out of beer and pizza! I did get the pizzas ordered and am wondering if 15 is indeed enough??